Washington Justice Staple 2021 Away JerseyRegular price $75.00 Sale price $60.00
- Material: 100% Polyester Double Knit Mesh
- Zippered side seam gusset for adjustable comfort
- Premium application – Soft, durable silicon application
- The garment is a true cut and sewn piece, which increases quality and build
- Heat-sealed jock tag near bottom hem
- Official Overwatch League jock tag on bottom left hem
- Heat-sealed graphics
- Short sleeve
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Staple
- Designed by Jeff Staple and the STAPLE Creative team
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Cool iron if needed, do not iron on embellishment
Due to the incredible support we’ve received on our recent launches along with our continued COVID precautions, we are experiencing some production delays on jersey and mask orders. We really appreciate your patience.
If you’ve already placed an order, log in to your account and, under the Orders section, view your order status and details.
All items ship worldwide!
Estimated Production Time (before item ships)
Embroidered Items: ~ 2-10 Business Days
Printed Items: ~ 2-10 Business Days
Sublimated Items: ~ 5-14 Business Days
If you are purchasing more than one item, they may be shipping separately!
Shipping Time - Some shipments may take longer than listed below due to COVID precautions
Within USA: USPS First Class Shipping Time: 2-5 days USPS Priority Shipping Time: 2-3 days
*Outside USA: DHL Express: 3-6 Business Days DHL Global Mail: 14-21 Business Days
*A note about DHL & USPS International Shipments:
If your package has already arrived in your country and the DHL or USPS tracking info has not updated since its arrival, it is likely because your package has been handed off from DHL to your local postal provider for the final leg of delivery. Sometimes DHL and USPS tracking will end, or “freeze”, once this hand off has occurred. Your tracking updates will now be provided from your local postal provider at this point. To get your local postal provider’s tracking number, go to the DHL or USPS tracking webpage and locate the field “Delivery by Postal provider” on the right. This number should work in your local postal provider’s website.
For more shipping info, please check out our Help Center.